- What information is collected from you through the Web Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Web Site:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you on www.stonecoatcountertops.com.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Web Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a reasonably secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this Web Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to the Web Site and identify repeat visitors to the Web Site. For instance, cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the Web Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on the Web Site.