Are your concrete floors looking worse for wear? With Moisture Seal Epoxy Primer, you can protect and restore them like never before! This revolutionary vapor blocker is the perfect complement to our Garage Epoxy Flake Floors and Metallic Marble Epoxy Floors as it penetrates deep into the concrete and creates an intense bond that will stand up to years of use. Get ready for a theme park ride of home-improvement possibilities – because with Moisture Seal Epoxy Primer, your DIY options are endless! Stop settling for those dull, cracked old floors and make a statement in your garage or home today!
Pot Life: 30 minutes
Dry time: 6-7 hours
Traffic: Light foot traffic after 24 hours, full cure after 3-7 days
Quick Guide Instructions:
1. Prepare concrete surface. Clean and fill any crack with our Floor Patch Epoxy Gel
2. Mix 2 parts A to 1 part B by volume for 2-4 minutes
3. Evenly pour ribbons of epoxy over horizontal surface and spread with a squeegee.
4. Back roll front to back and side to side with a non-shedding nap roller. 1/4'' to 3/8'' microfiber
5. Broadcast epoxy flakes and let cure 24 hours. For a metallic marble floor, allow product to cure 24 hours, recoat with metallic tinted Epoxy Flooring Midcoat the next day.
Coverage: .75 - 1 oz per square foot application - 190-250 square foot coverage