Looking for an easy way to patch up pesky cracks and gaps in your concrete or wood flooring? Floor Patch Epoxy Gel from Stone Coat Countertop Epoxy is just what you need! This 2-part epoxy gel is easy to apply, filling in cracks and gaps in minutes. Plus, it's designed to cure quickly with over 40 minutes of working time, creating a seamless, designer look. No more ugly cracks and seams! Use Floor Patch Epoxy Gel before applying your epoxy floor coating for a flawless finish. Step 1 in our Epoxy Flooring System. Order now and get your project started right!
For added convenience, order the complete Stone Coat Countertop Epoxy Flooring System Kit. The system includes our 2-part epoxy Floor Patch Gel along with all the other components you need to take your flooring project from start to finish. Our team of experts will be happy to help guide
Quick Guide Instructions:
1. Use a diamond blade on a hand held grinder and open up any crack larger than the thickness of a playing card for a seamless floor. No need to cut deep, just make a chanel for the Floor Patch Epoxy Gel can fill easily and remove crack.
2. Measure out and apply equal globs of both part A and part B to the floor or a piece of scrap wood or cardboard.
3. Mix with a stiff putty knife until a uniform color is acheieved.
4. Use stiff putty knife to apply mixed floor patch epoxy gel into the crack until level or slightly overfilled.
5. Clean up exsess material while wet and wipe down residue if needed with 91% isopropyl alcohol.
Dry Time: 4-8 hours
Traffic: 24 hours
Full Cure: 3-7 days
For best results, temperature should be between 65-80°F and humidity should not exceed 75%. Consult package instructions for further guidance.
Happy Patching! :)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Floor Patch Epoxy Gel purchase, please feel free to reach out directly to our customer service team by calling us at 1-541-450-1976
Coverage depends on thickness and amounts of cracks in area to be covered with epoxy flooring.
On a concrete slab with 20-40' of small cracks and saw cut expansion joints to fill this kit will cover 200-300 square foot of concrete slab or wood subflooring
From the same Collection